We have a particular speciality in representing both Care Homes and Registered Care Home Owners in both criminal and regulatory proceedings, including appeals against the Care Standards Tribunal and matters against the Care Quality Commission.
We are experienced in representing individuals against specialist tribunals and at both Magistrates and Crown Courts.
We are able to represent on a private and publically funded basis and are experienced in dealing with funding by way of Legal Insurance.
Some of our recent cases include:
- D – Residential Care Home investigation carried out by Police & HSE
- B – Residential Care Home investigation carried out by Police
- S – Residential Care Home appeal against CQC
- k – Residential Care Home appeal against CQC
- C – Care Home charged with 10 counts of neglect, Police prosecution
- E – HSE prosecution of breaches by Residential Care Home